Friday, July 25, 2014

The Better Butter Balms Story


A couple of years ago, I began searching for something other then topical meds from the doctor for my gals eczema. All they did was cry when I applied it. And regular lotions were painful as well. Especially on one of my gals since she would scratch and pick those areas.
So, my search landed me at Made On Hard lotion. I ordered and it worked beautifully. I then purchased a DIY kit and that too worked out great. My kids loved it and it worked well on my hands as well. The only thing we didn’t like about it was that it came in a bar so you needed to hold it in your hand to apply, and then it would break in two or more pieces. My husband suggested using tubes to put them in. This made it even easier for my little ones to use on their own. They love it.



The base of the hard lotion is Beeswax, Shea butter and Coconut oil. All natural. For those who require (or prefer) all natural ingredients, check out either the original unscented lotion, or the Lavender scented lotion. My sister’s friend owns a lavender farm in CA, which is where I purchase my lavender essential oil from. The rest of the balms contain great smelling fragrances. My personal favorite is Frosted Cranberry. My two girls with eczema use the gingerbread man flavor, and love it. The fragrance has never bothered their eczema.

Coming soon is Cocoa Butter (helps with scar reduction), Mango Butter, and some great new fragrances! Check in soon to see what new batches of creamy smooth goodness have arrived at BetterButterBalms.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment